Daily 7:30 am - 9:30 pm
The swimming pool area at the Herkimer Motel & Suites is NOT supervised by a Life Guard or individual staff member. In Place of "on-site" supervision, our Motel has established a series of rules that MUST be followed by our guests.
We are required to notify you of these rules to ensure that the water rescue equipment and the swimming area is maintained in a safe and sanitary manner. In the interest of your safety, we MUST require you/your group follow these rules. If any of our Staff sees a failure to follow these rules, you/your group may be required to leave the pool area or Motel completely.
- No running, jumping, diving, boisterous or rough play/noise is allowed.
- No animals allowed in pool area.
- Any person having an infectious disease is prohibited from the pool area.
- Any person having open blisters, cuts, etc. are advised not to swim
- Spitting, spouting water or discharging bodily wastes into the pool is strictly prohibited.
- Room Towels, combs, brushes are prohibited
- No food or alcohol is allowed in the pool area.
- All children and non-swimmers must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- NEVER swim alone. A minimum of 2 people over 18 must be present in the pool area at all times, with one person on the deck.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Do not drink alcohol and swim.
- In case of emergency, dial "0" for the front desk.
- Pool Towels are available in the shelter located in the pool area. Do not use the Room Towels at the pool.
- We reserve the right to CLOSE the pool at any time, too many guests in the area, bad behavior, threatening weather, etc.
- Please be respectful of all guests enjoying the pool area
Injuries can be prevented and safety is everyone's responsibility. If you notice any violations of these policies or if questions arise, please contact the Front Desk.
Enjoy the Pool, follow the Policies and as always, thank you for staying with us at the Herkimer Motel & Suites!