We are "Pet Friendly" - Please adhere to the Rules!
(No Pets are to be left unattended in your room)
We gladly allow your special family member at our Motel. The Herkimer Motel & Suites understand that your pets are a special extension of your family. We welcome our guests, along with their pets.
In order to ensure everyone has a wonderful stay, we do ask that you follow our guidelines and be aware of our Policies.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $10 per day for each pet, with a maximum of two (2) pets per room.
- Additional charges will apply, if your pet(s) create an excessive mess or damage to our facility and/or your room.
- All "PET ROOMS" must be serviced daily between 8am - noon. Guests may contact the Housekeeper or Front Desk to arrange a time for service when the pet(s) are NOT in the room. This must be before NOON.
- All pets must be house trained and clean, also kept QUIET!
- When in the public areas of the Motel please keep your pets leashed and clean up after them immediately.
- Pets are not permitted in the Breakfast/Fitness rooms or in the Pool area.
- Contact the Front Desk about any concerns or special needs that may arise during your stay. Pet sitting may be available for a fee.
- Please provide a cell phone number for an emergency contact during your stay.
- Any reported signs of visible abusive behavior by pet owners or their pets will result our staff contacting the Animal Control Department of Herkimer County for investigation.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PET UNATTENDED IN YOUR ROOM!
Thank you for cooperation and our other guests will thank you!